What We Do
One of the primary objectives of the Campus Police is to make students, faculty and staff feel safe and secure by being highly visible. Officers wear blue uniforms while on patrol and carry radios that enable them to speak with other law enforcement personnel. They are responsible for enforcing parking policies and the student code of conduct on the campus at UNM-G.
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
(Campus Police are on-call after duty hours).
Campus access will be by appointment only. If you need access to any of our facilities, please make arrangements with your department chair, director, or dean prior to your arrival.
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
Campus Safety and Security
Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
UNM-G Security Practices
- Emergency: 911
- Non-emergency & Escort Service:
- Director of Students Affairs:
- Gallup Police Dept. Non-Emergency:
- McKinley County Sheriff Non-Emergency:
- NM State Police Non-emergency:
- McKinley County Metropolitan Dispatch Authority: (505) 722-2002