The mission of the UNM-Gallup Branch Human Resources Office is to partner in the alignment of human talent for staff personnel in order to provide tools and resources for workforce effectiveness.
If you are looking to make a difference, UNM-Gallup is committed to academic excellence which starts with quality professionals to advise, instruct and support students in achieving their educational goals. We value our diverse community by respecting the traditions and unique cultures of the many groups we serve.
UNM-Gallup Faculty and Staff (click on photo to enlarge)
UNM-G Job Opportunities
Please go to Student Employment under the Financial Aid office
- Assistant Professor - Psychology
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Business Managment & Technology
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Social/Behavioral Sciences
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Math & Statistics
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Sciences
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Criminal Justice
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Construction Technology
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Automotive
- Temp Part-Time Faculty - English
- Temp Part-Time Faculty - Second Language
- Temp Part-Time Faculty - Welding
- Temp Part-Time Faculty - Nursing
- Temp Part-Time Faculty in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Temp Part-Time Faculty - Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
The Campus Kudos recognition program allows you to express appreciation to UNM-Gallup employees (faculty/staff/student workers) for their contributions to our campus.
Campus Kudos Form
UNM Job Opportunities
Visit UNM Jobs website for more UNM current vacancies.
Go to UNM Jobs
HR Administrator 1
8:00am to 5:00pm
- Counseling, Assistance and Referral Service (CARS)
- Employee Health Promotion
- Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)
- UNM Human Resources
- Leave Request Form
- Employment Verifications
Notice of Non-Discrimination: The University of New Mexico-Gallup, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and educator, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of New Mexico-Gallup is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, age, spousal affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, disability, religion, pregnancy, genetic information, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries or complaints may be addressed to the Office of Equal Opportunity whose Director serves as the 504/ADA Coordinator and Title IX Coordinator on UNM main campus: 505-277-5251. For referrals to main campus see: UNM Gallup Title IX Coordinator; Director of Student Affairs, SSTC Room 276. Telephone: 505-863-7508. For Referrals to main campus regarding Section 504 compliance; Student Success Specialist, Gurley Hall Room 2205 B. Telephone: 505-863-7527.