UNM-Gallup Zollinger Library Operations
Welcome back! The library is now fully open to everyone with few restrictions. Come in and enjoy our great collection of books, films, and new items. Checkout our board games, puzzles, and coloring sheets. The library also offers study rooms, workstations for laptops and other mobile devices, a computer lab, and personal computer pods throughout the library. We also have monthly programs and special events, such as our weekly films. Come back in and see what the library has to offer you!
Students may still make online requests for Research Assistance, Interlibrary Loan (ILL), and for the Library to purchase material for the collection. Request forms are located at: https://www.gallup.unm.edu/library/request-a-service.html. Select Students in the Services for drop-down box.
Faculty/Staff may still make online requests for Scanning of Materials for student access, Interlibrary Loan (ILL), Virtual Instruction, Visit, and for the Library to purchase material for the collection. Request forms are located at: https://www.gallup.unm.edu/library/request-a-service.html. Select Faculty/Staff in the Services for drop-down box.
You are welcome to call us at (505) 863-7531, if you have questions or need additional information.
You may also visit Octavia Fellin Public Library for additional local resources
Zollinger Library Fall 2023 Semester Hours
8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Thursday
8 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday
10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday
Breaks and Holidays
- Labor Day: Sept. 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break: Nov. 23-24
- Winter Break: Dec. 22-Jan. 1
- Open during Fall Break: Oct. 12-13
What we offer
Zollinger Library provides a variety of services and resources that support the University's instructional programs and users' needs for personal enrichment and recreation. Knowledgeable staff are available to organize library materials, to help users locate information, and to assist them in using print and online resources and computer equipment
The library contains a computer lab, a conference room and group study rooms. In addition, the facility houses books, videos and periodical titles.
UNM-Gallup Zollinger Library Tour
Find Books, Ebooks, DVDs, Articles, & More Using LIBROS
In the computer lab, students can access various electronic databases and other online resources.
To reserve the conference room contact Jessica at (505) 863-7651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Several quiet and comfortable study rooms are available to students for study or to work on research. Study rooms are equipped with large screen monitors that interface with laptops to provide screen-casting abilities.
- Library cards for UNM students, faculty and staff are their current Lobo ID (in lieu of a Lobo ID, another form of current photo ID) is required to borrow materials, equipment and study rooms. Community members must have a current photo ID to apply for a library card and when borrowing materials.
- Library orientations and database trainings from a librarian or staff member are available for classes and students or other campus groups. Please schedule in advance by contacting Markos Chavez at (505) 863-7608 or email@example.com.
- Interlibrary loans are available for UNM Gallup students, faculty and staff. Requested materials usually arrive within a week or two, but may take longer; please allow up to four weeks.
- Computer lab may close for orientations, campus training or other reasons. No services are provided in the computer lab, so please ask for a librarian who can provide research assistance.
Library Info Specialist 2
Library Info Specialist 1
Admin Assistant II
Zollinger Library is located next to Gurley Hall.