Charge of the Committee
- The committee shall consist of six (6) Assembly members (including the Committee Chair) with three (3) required for quorum.
- At the end of the academic year, the committee members elect a new Committee Chair for the next academic year. Committee Chair may be reelected and serve until the allowed library committee membership term.
- Members serve for a three-year term, rotating with two new people joining each year. Each committee member may serve a second three- year term (limit).
- Membership shall include equitable representation from each division.
- Ex-Officio Members: Zollinger Director and Faculty Librarians shall serve as non-voting members
- Monthly meetings will be held during the academic year, except in December and May. Members are expected to regularly attend the meetings.
- Address issues, give support and advise, and make recommendations related to the Zollinger Library's needs
- Address policies, budget and other issues in so far as they impact the teaching, research, and service responsibilities of the faculty, and the studies of students
- Andrew McFeaters, FAHSS Division, Chair
- Robert Encinio, BAT Division
- Cecille Perales, EHHS Division
- Joe Kee, FAHSS Division
- Gayle Woodcock, EHHS Division
- LD Lovett, DEI
Total Members: 6