Earn your High School Diploma
UNM-Gallup administers the HiSET® high school equivalency test to allow students who have not finished high school the opportunity to receive graduation credentials. With a HiSET® credential in hand, students can pursue higher education opportunities, join the military or advance within their careers. Don’t let the lack of a high school diploma keep you from achieving your dreams.
UNM-Gallup North Campus - 425 North 7th street
Phone: (505) 726-6310
Testing Accounts, Fees and Payments
- Test takers MUST have online HiSET® account and ETS number… please see hiset.ets.org. Log in to your HiSET account and make sure to view and understand test takers policies, fees, payments and refund policies for more information.
- *It is recommended to arrive 15 min. before exam begins.
- Exam testing must have a minimum of 10 testing registrations. (If minimum is not met, students will be rescheduled for the next exam/testing date.)
- NO ONE will be admitted without proper Identification (see requirements at hiset.ets.org).
- Once testing begins, NO ONE will be admitted, no exceptions.
*NOTE: Exam fees, dates, times and subjects may change without notice.
Contact your testing center to register and for additional information
Adult Education Center Program Director
Minimum age for HiSET® Testing is 16-17 years of age.
UNDERAGE FORM required for all students under the age of 18 years seeking to take the HiSET® Test must FIRST OBTAIN parental/guardian consent, SECOND GAIN PERMISSION for withdrawing from the district superintendent, or designee of the school of last attendance. THIRD, DEMONSTRATED HARDSHIP that explains why the student is withdrawing from school.
**Please contact HiSET® Testing Center for required forms and further instruction (process 3 weeks prior to testing date)