Earn your High School Diploma
UNM-Gallup administers the HiSET® high school equivalency test to allow students who have not finished high school the opportunity to receive graduation credentials. With a HiSET® credential in hand, students can pursue higher education opportunities, join the military or advance within their careers. Don’t let the lack of a high school diploma keep you from achieving your dreams.
UNM-Gallup North Campus - 425 North 7th street
Phone: (505) 726-6310
|Registration Deadline||Testing Date: Tuesday (Writing-1PM / Math-4PM)||Testing Date: Wednesday (Reading-1PM / Science-3PM / Social Studies-5PM)|
|April 5||April 9||April 10|
|April 19||April 23||April 24|
|May 17||May 21||May 21|
|June 7||June 11||June 12|
Testing Accounts, Fees and Payments
- Test takers MUST have online HiSET® account and ETS number… please see hiset.ets.org. Log in to your HiSET account and make sure to view and understand test takers policies, fees, payments and refund policies for more information.
Register for HiSET Testing - $35 per sub-test
- HiSET Test Fee $15 per subtest for paper-delivered tests. (effective January 2019)
- Money Order/Cash Only
- Additional Testing Center Fee $20.00 per subtest for paper-delivered tests, No-shows/re-registrations and retakes. (effective January 2019)
- Money Order/Cash Only
- No Refunds on testing center fees
Contact your testing center to register and for additional information
UNM-Gallup HiSET® Testing Center
Calvin Hall Room 200
- *It is recommended to arrive 15 min. before exam begins.
- Exam testing must have a minimum of 10 testing registrations. (If minimum is not met, students will be rescheduled for the next exam/testing date.)
- NO ONE will be admitted without proper Identification (see requirements at hiset.ets.org).
- Once testing begins, NO ONE will be admitted, no exceptions.
*NOTE: Exam fees, dates, times and subjects may change without notice.
Minimum age for HiSET® Testing is 16-17 years of age.
UNDERAGE FORM required for all students under the age of 18 years seeking to take the HiSET® Test must FIRST OBTAIN parental/guardian consent, SECOND GAIN PERMISSION for withdrawing from the district superintendent, or designee of the school of last attendance. THIRD, DEMONSTRATED HARDSHIP that explains why the student is withdrawing from school.
**Please contact HiSET® Testing Center for required forms and further instruction (process 3 weeks prior to testing date)