Charge of the Committee
- Three (3) Assembly members elected annually who shall not be themselves candidates for elected office.
- Members may serve for three consecutive years with a possible renewal of another term.
- Members shall be representative of the entire faculty.
- Nominees for President shall not be members of the Nominating Committee.
- Prepares the slate for the annual election of Assembly officers, Operations Committee, and Nominating Committee.
- Presents the slate and chairs the election at the final meeting of the Assembly in the Spring Semester.
- Nominations for elected office may be made from the floor on the day of the election provided that the person nominated agrees to serve and meets the membership criteria presented above in Article I, Sec. D, para. 1.
Total Members: 3