Charge of the Committee
- The committee shall consist of no fewer than five (5) Assembly members preferably with a representative from each degree-granting division.
- The instructional dean or designee shall serve as an advisor to the committee. The instructional dean or designee is encouraged to attend the committee meetings, as need.
- The members of the committee may serve for a term of three years with a possible renewal for another term. The committee shall elect a chair who shall coordinate the scheduling of meetings and who shall serve for no more than 2 years.
- The campus institutional researcher or designee, the campus assessment coordinator, and the campus Chancellor.
- Such expert assistance or appointees of the Assembly President as needed.
- All faculties on the committee are voting members.
- The committee will meet as needed, but at least three (3) times a semester.
- Assist in the development of program assessment plans to include program goals, student learning outcomes and measures of learning.
- Review and score program assessment plans for reporting and recommendation to the Dean of Instruction
- Review and score program assessment annual reports for progress in implementing and revising plans for assessing and improving student learning outcomes and recommending complete reports to the Dean of Instruction
- Proceedings of the committee will be reported to the Operations Committee of the Faculty Assembly
- Lowell Bautista, EHHS Division, Chair
- Kelley Schukar, CARC Coordinator, EHHS Division
- Andrew McFeaters, FAHSS Division
- Elvira Martin, BAT Division
- Yi-Wen Huang, FAHSS Division
Total Members: 4