- The demand is growing for professional Entry-Mid-Upper level technicians
- Upon completion of the Automotive Technology Certificate program, graduates will be eligible for entry-level employment.
- Opportunities for employment for holders of a one year Certificate may include, Parts Counter Person, Technicians Helper, Entry-Level Technician, Component Exchanger, or Diesel Technician Helper.
- Upon completion of the Automotive Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree program, graduates will be eligible for Mid-Upper level employment.
- The Associates of Applied Science Degree in Automotive Technology is designed for the student who wishes to acquire knowledge and develop the skills necessary to meet Entry-Level employment standards as an Automotive Technician, Service Writer, or Component Rebuilder. A graduate with a degree in Applied Science in Automotive Technology is eligible for employment in the following areas: Mid-Upper Level Technician, Component Rebuilder, Automotive Specialty Service Worker, Auto Parts Supply/Vendor, Parts Manufacturer/Quality Control, Upper Entry-Level Automotive Dismantler, and Recycler.
- Internship opportunities are often available, although, it’s the student’s responsibility to maintain a close working relationship with an industrial automotive service shop, dealership, and other independent automotive shops for possible employment, as well as other auto tech programs.
- Gainful Employment