Being a mother and all that it entails consume most of my time and brings me the greatest joy in life. I also find great joy in helping others by participating in humanitarian services to foreign countries that need medical aid. Service to all of humanity is my life's mission.
- Bachelors in the Science of Nursing (BSN)
- Masters in the Science of Nursing (MSN)
- Master in the Science of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- NMNC 2410
- NMNC 2435
- NMNC 2445
- NURS 240
- 2012 Clinical Nurse Educator of the Year, RMCHCS. Member of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society Theta.