Be a Changemaker
This is where our students begin to tackle issues that can change lives – including their own, UNM-Gallup offers a perfect learning lab in multicultural education that our students can take anywhere.
Another of our goals? Teach and improve healthcare – all our Allied Health and Human Services programs teach students how to solve problems. Be change-makers. Improve lives. Sound promising? It is – our students get jobs in the area or continue on for Bachelor degrees at very high rates. Powerful and prepared.
- AA - Early Childhood Education
- AA - Human Services
- Concentration in Family Studies
- Concentration in Substance Abuse
- AS - Emergency Medical Services
- AS - Health Information Technology - HIT
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- AS - Nursing
- Teacher Education
- AA - Secondary Teacher Education
- AS - Elementary Teacher Education