Curbside pickup guidelines
We will start our curbside pickup for the FALL Semester, Monday 08/03/20 to 08/31/20 with limited hours and days.
Curbside hours: 10am-4pm.
Please continue to check https://www.gallup.unm.edu/bookstore/ for updated store hours and services.
Customer service inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed on a daily basis.
UNM-GALLUP Limited operations extended to August 31st
Curbside pickup guidelines: Please be patient & kind, we will get to everyone during this difficult time.
- Send your request to email@example.com
- a. Name and phone number
- b. Subject: example Acct., Comm., Engl., Hist. …..
- c. Course #
- Section #
- Instructor’s name
- Bookstore staff will call you to schedule a time for your pickup (please have cash or credit card ready when picking up order).
- To charge your required course material to your bursar’s accounts, please contact the bursar’s office at 505-863-7545 or 505-863-7740. Bursars account must be set up prior to picking up required course material.
- Note: Credit Card Purchases
- Card Holder MUST be present at the time of the purchase.
- Student can ONLY use credit card issued in their name.
- ALL credit card purchases must have ID (license or student ID)
- Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover (Must have physical card on hand)
- No Checks are accepted as a form of payment at the UNM Gallup Bookstore
- a. Location: Gurley Hall parking lot
b. One you arrive please call 863-7505 to check in
c. We will ask you to drive up front, near the loading area. Give minor details of vehicle (color, make & model). Do not get out of the vehicle.
d. Bookstore Staff will ask for your picture ID when using credit card and if you are charging to your bursars’ account.
Please have face mask on when picking up orders. (Bookstore staff will not approach a vehicle, if student does not have mask on).
Thank you for your cooperation